Posted on July 1, 2017
Metro Insurance Services is seeking a talented employee to join our team!
Location: Haverford, PA 19401
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Experience: 2 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Salary: Competitive Salary
Work Week: Full-Time
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Collect, monitor and analyze data on market conditions of the insurance industry. Gather information and conduct analysis on customers and competitors for marketing purposes.
Gather and analyze insurance market data and provide insightful industry analysis and research results on the insurance market, including the analysis at an international level to seek overseas business clients
Conduct marketing research, quantitative data analysis, and provide in-depth reports to support company's decision-making with limited risk and great profits in the insurance industry, including auto, home, business and increasing life insurance fields
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics and customer preferences for management to identify the company's focus and potential market targets
- Convert complex data into understandable tables, graphs, and written text and create documentation, presentations, spreadsheets and other material to convey research findings to management
- Collect and analyze data on insurance products in the Tri-State area to assist management in determining the value of insurance products and seeking the appropriate appointments from insurance companies
- Conduct CMA (comparable market analysis) for the company's primary competitors and submit reports to management
- Devise methods and procedures for collecting data, such as online surveys, opinions, polls, feedback, and questionnaires, to evaluate the effectiveness of the company's current marketing methods and the customer satisfaction
- Research and SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat Analysis) analyze the current insurance market conditions and trends, as well as competitor's strategies and intelligence to obtain strong understanding of competitor intended targets, strengths, weaknesses and strategies to help the company to determine the position in the current insurance marketplace
Consume and monitor informational resources (i.e. white papers, websites, articles, webinars, blogs, press releases, etc.) for insurance brokerage industry to identify trends and opportunities and provide proactive research on market activities
Attend conferences and work with insurance company representatives and other staff to provide information concerning the products, promotion, forms of advertisements
Maintain and enhance the company's overall image among targeted consumers and insurance companies in the insurance market
Attend staff meetings, present current marketing research reports to the management and also support other staff to execute the determined marketing tactics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of marketing practices and principles
Skills in both verbal and written communication
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Ability to work independently
Detail oriented for precise data analysis
Marketing analysis project experience preferred
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field with two years of experience in developing marketing plans or conducting marketing research analysis.
No experience required for candidates holding a Master's Degree.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.